Welcome to CJA Behavioral Services, LLC
CJA Behavioral Services encourages the individual to exercise their rights as citizens, reach their maximum independence, and have the opportunity to use their environment, have friends, participate in the community, be respected, be treated fairly, be safe, and have the best possible health and above all be treated with love and affection.
CJA Behavioral Services primary mission is to assist, support, and educate people with developmental disabilities and challenging behavior by providing the quality of services they all deserve.
- Mental Health Counseling and therapy
- Behavior Analysis Services and therapy
- Parents training in ABA principles and techniques
- In-School consultation to train teachers and paraprofessionals in ABA principles and techniques
- Intervention and consultation in other community settings
- Behavior Buddy / Mentor
- Personal Care Assistance
- Respite Care
- In-home Support
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Supported Employment
- Residential Habilitation
Developmental Delays such as; Autism, Down Syndrome, Mental Retardation, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy and/ or others.
Mental Health Disorders such as; ADD/ADHD, Bipolar, Oppositional Defiant, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and others.
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Children Home Society
- Human Services Association
- Universal Health Care
- TRS Network
- BC/BS (out of network)